The imageRUNNER 2270 is a 22-page-per-minute multifunction solution that has been designed to provide the tightest possible integration across entire corporate networks.
Featuring Canon's MEAP™ (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform) technology and a host of Internet-enabled capabilities, this device is the ideal solution for smaller corporate workgroups and departments. The imageRUNNER 2270 also supports advanced digital copying and Mail Box features, and optional network printing, scanning, single- or dual-line fax capabilities, and the ability to send electronic information across a digital landscape.
Achieve maximum control over office workflow with the imageRUNNER 2270.
- Operating at 22 pages-per-minute, the imageRUNNER 2270 is equipped with a 20GB Hard Disk Drive and 512MB RAM, providing users with exceptional productivity and reliability.
- With a scanning resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, enhanced copy resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi, and enhanced print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, the imageRUNNER 2270 delivers superior quality for the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- Incorporating Canon's MEAP™ (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform) architecture, the imageRUNNER 2270's applications can be customized to meet unique business needs. The customized applications run from the imageRUNNER 2270 control panel streamlining document workflows.
- The full-color user interface panel and intuitively-designed device drivers provide user-friendly operation for both walk-up and desktop environments.
- Compact, space-saving design with an optional internal finisher that offers optional hole-punching and sorting capabilities.
- Supports a host of Internet-enabled capabilities to offer the tightest possible integration across entire corporate networks and web based information systems.
- Provides greater security measures for online information sharing and storage needs.
- Designed with Canon's RAPID Fusing Technology to significantly reduce energy consumption and improve productivity.
- An optional 50-sheet capacity Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder makes quick work of scanning multi-page and different-size originals.
- With a standard paper capacity of 1,150 sheets, which can be expanded to 4,750 sheets, the imageRUNNER 2270 has been designed to meet the volume requirements of any workgroup.
- The Mail Box functions of the imageRUNNER 2270 serve as a centralized system for information-sharing, on-site document storage and print-on-demand applications.
- Add network printing to provide maximum flexibility and performance for busy corporate workgroups and departments.
- The imageRUNNER 2270 can be equipped with an optional single- or dual-line Super G3 fax board for the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds.
- With its Universal Send™ technology, the imageRUNNER 2270 allows users to scan directly into the device for distribution to multiple destinations. Advanced Send modes such as searchable PDF (OCR) and Encrypted PDF can be added for an even more sophisticated solution.
- With Remote UI, features and functions of the imageRUNNER 2270 are controlled and accessed right from a user's desktop.
|Model Name||imageRUNNER 2270|
|Type||Digital, Multifunction Imaging System|
|Imaging System||Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer|
|Developing System||Dry Mono Component Toner Projection|
|Fixing System||RAPID Fusing System™|
|Duty Cycle||80,000 Impressions/Month|
|Image Server Memory||Standard 512MB RAM/20GB HDD|
|Max Mailboxes Supported||100|
|Max Copy Reservation||5 jobs|
|Interpolated Resolution||1200 dpi x 600 dpi (Copy)
2400 dpi x 600 dpi (Print)
|Halftone||256 Gradations of Gray|
|First Copy Time||4.9 Seconds from Platen Glass
6.9 Seconds from Feeder
|Multiple Copies||1 to 999|
|Magnification||25% to 400% in 1% increments|
|Acceptable Paper Weights|
|Cassette||17 lb. to 20 lb. Bond|
|Bypass||17 lb. to 32 lb. Bond|
|Warm Up Time||10 Seconds or Less from Sleep Mode
30 Seconds from Main Power Off
|Exposure Control||Automatic or Manual (9 levels)|
|Power Requirements||120V AC, 60Hz, 8A|
|Dimension||29-7/8" x 22-1/4" x 27-5/8"
(761mm x 565mm x 700mm)
|Weight||190 lb. (86.2kg)|
Professional installation available - please call for pricing