Factory Recertified Printers are like new and include an 18 month warranty.
The HP LaserJet 4345x mfp has the same features as the base model and also includes the following items:
● An automatic duplex printing accessory (duplexer)
● An additional 500-sheet feeder (tray 3)● An analog fax accessory
Reliable and easy to use
• Share the device with peace of mind. Enjoy best-in-class networking with the HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server. HP Web Jetadmin offers proactive, fleet management, including remote installation. The HP Embedded Web Server is designed for one-to-one device management and performs remote diagnostics, sends e-mail alerts, and provides job tracking and accounting.
• Count on HP Smart Printing Technology*. The MFP and HP supplies include innovative HP Smart Printing Technology, which makes automatic adjustments to optimize print quality and enhance reliability. Managing supplies is simple with easy access to the all-in-one HP LaserJet Smart print cartridge and convenient, online ordering with HP SureSupply. *Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features.
• Quickly print, copy, fax, and scan. Ideal for your busy office, the HP LaserJet 4345mfp series offers a rich set of features. With black-and-white printing and copying at up to 45 pages per minute (ppm) letter, the MFP delivers fast, impressive results.
• Boost productivity with two-sided printing, copying, and scanning. The 50 sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) effortlessly processes two-sided documents, enabling unattended copying and scanning and eliminating the need to manually feed originals. In addition, get duplexed output and reduce your office costs with the automatic two-sided printing accessory*. *Standard features vary by model.
• Transform your document workflow. Add optional HP AutoStore* server software to effortlessly route information to document management applications such as Microsoft® SharePoint Portal Server (version 2003), Microsoft Exchange, and Lotus Notes. *HP AutoStore not included, sold separately. Software is server-based, server required.
• Improve the efficiency of your business. Optimize the MFP’s embedded send-to-email function with optional HP Digital Sending Software (DSS) 4.0*, which facilitates document workflow by enabling documents to be sent to printers, network folders, and fax services, including LAN fax, Internet fax, and Windows® 2000/XP fax services. *Software is server based, server required.
• Depend on simple, intuitive interation. The touch-screen graphical control panel features an integrated design that lets you easily determine job status and employ the copy, scan, fax, and digital send functions. Used across several HP devices, the intuitive control panel provides a consistent walk-up experience for users of HP products, improving usability and minimizing training costs.
• Send and receive documents with the analog fax accessory. The internal fax card increases the functionality of your device, improves workgroup productivity, and supports efficient information sharing. (Analog fax accessory not included, sold seperately. Software is server-based, server required).
Simplify and save time
• Configure the MFP to suit your needs. Create high-quality documents with a choice of advanced output options, including a stapler/stacker that can staple documents of up to 30 pages and stack up to 500 sheets. You may also choose a 3-bin mailbox for separating print, copy, and fax functions, assigning mailboxes for users, or stacking up to 700 sheets.
• Enjoy the simple, integrated design. With its small footprint, the MFP conserves floor space and is easy to add to workstations or imaging and printing areas.
• Focus on creating effective business documents rather than tending to your MFP. Reduce user interaction with a total input capacity of up to 2,100 sheets and the optional 75 sheet envelope feeder.